Probably, you are looking for Semrush pricing plans in 2023.
Semrush is an all-in-one SEO tool that has made it possible for individuals and businesses to distinguish themselves in this competitive market.
However, with so many unique plans to choose from, it’s difficult to know which plan is best for you. To help you in your Semrush pricing decision, this blog will look at all Semrush pricing plans and their benefits.
You are searching for the topic, so I can assume that you are familiar with many other SEO tools. If you don’t, then you may look at Semrush competitors.
Semrush is a tool when used correctly can provide you a massive output regarding visibility on search engines.
Semrush is expensive, but it is really worth it. So, if you are starting up a business or a blog, then it becomes crucial to check which plan suits you the best.
That’s why I created this post and by the end of this post, you should know which Semrush plan makes more sense to your business.
Let’s dive into the article with a quick overview of Semrush to choose the best plan for you.
Semrush Pricing: Overview
As you know, Semrush is a tool specially designed to help you achieve high rankings on search engines. There are many features that it offers, like-
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Backlinks Audit
- Website Audit
- SEO Writing Assistant
- Position Tracker
- Traffic Analyzer
- Link Building Tool
- On-Page SEO Checker
- SEO Sensor
Well, all these crucial features help you in making a robust strategy to boost your web traffic. And it can’t be denied that all these features require a huge amount. But, it is a fact that if you want to get some output, first you need to invest in it.
How much does Semrush cost?
Looking at the above features, we have the following Semrush pricing plans:
- Pro: $129.95 per month
- Guru: $249.95 per month
- Business: $499.95 per month
- Enterprise: Custom Price
If you choose the annual payment option, you get 17% savings on your plan.
Well, you can avail of the benefit of Semrush free trial and get all these premium features free of cost for 7 days.
This is the new pricing table of Semrush that is effective from 2023. Now, the lowest plan starts at $129.95 per month, which was $119.95 monthly.
Every successful company has to grow and expand. That’s why Semrush changed its pricing and plans. The tool has improved and strengthened over time and changed its pricing plans after 4 years, i.e. since 2017.
Now let’s look at what the different Semrush plans offer?
It is the entry-level plan of Semrush which starts at $129.95 per month. Now look at what does it offer?
- Keyword Research – It helps you in discovering the best keywords. It not only shows you different metrics of a keyword but also provides you similar keywords that might be worth trying. You get the following tools that are concerned with keyword research:
- Keyword Overview
- Keyword Magic Tool
- Keyword Manager
- Organic Traffic Insights
- Competitive Research– It allows you to analyze how strong a domain (your or your competitor’s) is? Basically, it helps you get the domain overview based on the number of links, keywords, and traffic. You get the following tool in the competitive research section:
- Domain Overview
- Traffic Analytics
- Organic Research
- Keyword Gap
- Backlink Gap
- Link Building– This feature offers you the opportunity to build backlinks for your website. You can analyze the backlinks of any domain (your or your competitor’s) to find opportunities to build authoritative backlinks. If you find some critical links in your domain, you can disavow them to make your website penalty-free. Tools available for link building are-
- Backlink Analytics
- Backlink Audit
- Link Building Tool
- Bulk Analysis
- Rank Tracking– This feature is especially helpful in search engine optimization. As you can not make any strategy if you don’t know whether your previous experiment is successful. The keyword rank checker feature allows you to monitor your keyword ranking in different search engines. You can avail yourself of the benefits of the following tools to rank higher on Google:
- Position Tracking
- On-Page & Technical SEO– This is a feature without which you can’t make an online presence. On-Page SEO refers to how optimized your titles, meta descriptions, and content is? However, technical SEO helps you in finding issues related to your website. You get the following tools to improve search engine optimization:
- Site Audit
- On-Page SEO Checker
- SEO Content Template
- Listing Management
Now some metrics show the limits of how much data you can fetch? What does this mean?
- Semrush Pro plan allows you to get 3000 reports per day with 10,000 results per report for your domain & keyword analytics.
- You get 500 keywords to track per month.
- The Pro plan allows you to create up to 5 projects. Using these projects, you can track your keywords ranking, backlinks audit, On-Page SEO monitoring, etc.
- 1 user is allowed in the Semrush Pro plan.
- You get 50 social profiles to monitor.
Is “Semrush Pro Plan” right for me?
Semrush Pro Plan is best for those-
- who are beginners and just started up
- who don’t need to track thousands of keywords daily
- who have a limited budget
- who don’t handle multiple SEO projects
Is there anything that relates to you?
Yes! Then go for it, as it is the most recommended tool for keyword research and domain analytics.
If No! Then, Semrush provides another lucrative plan for you that may fit your needs.
The next plan that comes under SEMrush pricing is “GURU” and it starts at $249.95 per month.
So, you might think that how is it different from the Pro plan?
It includes all features of the Pro plan, but the basic difference is that the Guru plan includes the content marketing platform. So, what is special about it?
Actually, the content marketing platform allows you to find the topic ideas for your content and optimizes your content to perform well on search engines. Along with this, you get 5 plagiarism checks per month.
Besides the content marketing platform, you are allowed to fetch historical data since 2012 for any domain and keyword.
In the Guru plan, you get extended limits to fetch the data per result.
- In the Guru plan, you get 5000 reports per day with 30,000 results per report.
- You get 1000 keyword metrics updated per month, which means you can get fresh metrics for your seed keyword 1000 times. It is 4x of what you get in the Pro plan.
- You get 1500 keywords to track.
- You can create up to 15 projects in the Guru plan.
Is “Semrush Guru Plan” right for me?
SEMrush Guru plan is right for you if-
- You want to explore more keywords for your projects
- You want to go one step ahead of your competitors using the content marketing platform
- You work on multiple websites and want to extend the limits given in the Pro plan
- You are running an agency and want to deliver branded reports to your clients
You get a standard 7-day free trial. You can try all features in this Semrush trial.
You can use Semrush free of cost even after the trial. What do you get in Semrush free account?
- You can create 1 project
- Post tracking for 5 URLs
- 10 keywords position tracking (updated daily)
- On-Page SEO checker for 10 keywords per month
- Domain & Keyword Research (10 reports per day with 10 results in each)
- SEO writing assistant (1 template)
Let’s move toward the Business plan and know more about it.
Semrush’s Business plan differs from the previous two. It is not for individuals or small business owners.
It starts at $499.95 per month and reveals that it is for large business owners who handle many clients. You can use Semrush Guru to manage projects of a few SEO clients, but if you have a large requirement, then you should opt for the Semrush Business plan.
How is it different from the previous plans?
It includes all the Guru plan provides and offers something more. It includes API access, Google data studio integration, and traffic of voice share along with extended limits.
- You get 10,000 reports per day with 50,000 results per report.
- 5,000 keyword metrics updates per month, i.e. 5x of what you get in Semrush Guru.
- You get daily 5,000 keywords to track.
- You can create up to 40 projects.
- 2,000 SEO content templates.
- Other APIs access.
- You can import your keyword ranking from third-party tools.
- You get white-label reporting.
Is “Semrush Business Plan” right for me?
You can choose the Semrush Business plan if-
- You run an extensive business that requires thousands of keyword researches per day
- You manage multiple websites or blogs
- You need white-label reporting to provide your branded report to clients
- You require access to Semrush’s API
The Business plan is the top plan in the Semrush pricing model, but if it doesn’t fulfill your needs, then you can request for Enterprise plan which provides you the custom solutions.
It is a tool that can handle your all queries related to SEO. So far in these Semrush pricing plans, we have discussed everything that helps you decide which is the best plan for you.
Now, it’s up to you!
Being in this field, I can strongly say that Semrush is the best tool to outrank your competitors.
Try Semrush to kick-start your SEO journey!
Frequently Asked Questions
👉 I’ve compared SE Ranking vs Semrush. You may read it to find similarities and differences between these two prominent SEO tools.
Is any of the Semrush pricing plans fit for you?
It is important to know the different Semrush pricing plans so you can find out which one is the best for you.
We have analyzed all plans and outlined what each one offers for you so that you can make the best choice for you. Take the time to find the perfect plan that is affordable and meets all of your needs.
Is there any plan that makes more sense to you? Please share it in the comments section. It would thrill us at DabasBlog to know.
Do you like this overview of Semrush pricing? If yes, please share it with others too.
If you’ve any doubts or observations, feel free to ask me in the comments.